Manufacturing & Dist / Rubber
Manufacturing / Production
Entry-level Professional (Non-Manager, Less than 2 years experience)
A leading manufacturer of synthetic elastomers is looking for a dynamic Project Engineer to plan, design and coordinate new products and equipment.
• Develop and integrate machinery and equipment into the manufacturing process.
• Prepare quotations for fixtures, tools, and engineering requirement to be used in developing a formal quote for a customer.
• Coordinate all aspects of the job including tool design, fixture design and machine delivery.
• Negotiate price, terms, and conditions to meet project needs.
• Provide documentation of job, including tool and fixture drawings and operational procedures.
• Oversee installation.
• Test machines and feasibility of new system components/procedures.
• Develop and conduct training programs for both team members and customers.
• Bachelor’s degree and 1 - 2 years related experience ideal.
• Rubber experience ideal but not required.
• Sound knowledge of blueprint reading.
• SPC & GDT skills required.
• Project Management skills required.